Saturday 22 September 2012

My Top MFW Shows PART2



Hello again!
So as I mentioned in my previous post, Montreal Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 was absolutely fabulous this year! I had a great time and the designers were beyond talented. My second favorite show of the season was the "Annie 50" show. If you've previously read my posts, you know that I love feminine and flowy pieces. I consider my personal style to be classic and feminine with a slightly boho edge (body conscious isen't happening over here any time soon!). I thought the pieces in this collection were beautiful and are definitely things that I can see so many women having in their closet. The whole show definitely made me think of the musical South Pacific! It had such a fun choreography and represented the  retro-looking collection very well. Hair and makeup was beautiful as well; I loved the retro poufs and big curls on some of the models' hair.





Do you spot an Ottawa model here...because I do!
The lovely Rose from Angie's Models and Talent!







































Make sure you check out this great Canadian label!
www.annie50.com
and guess what...they have online shopping!
So you know this blogger is already getting excited...

Hope you enjoyed this one!
Stay tuned for part 3 coming your way.
xox Gen


No comments:

Post a Comment