Friday 8 February 2013

MFW Day 3 Recap!

Montreal Fashion Week Day 3 Recap

For day 3 of fashion week I was only able to attend one show (unfortunetly!). Due to my busy fashion school schedule, I could only go to the Rachel Sin show at 8:30. However, I was super excited for it seeing as I always love her super pretty, girly, and wearable clothing!
So for my day 3 recap, I've decided to share with you a ton of pictures from the show.  Also, check out my personal blog (www.geninthecity.com) because in a few days I will have an interview that I am doing with Rachel Sin herself up on it!

P.S Little shout-out to gorgeous model Tristen from Models International Management in Ottawa! She walked in 2 shows that I saw this week including the Rachel Sin show. She looked BEAUTIFUL (as always) and is actually Fave model alumni! She has modeled in Fave before and we definitely love our models! 

I hope you enjoyed all the pictures,
Stay tuned for the 4th/final day recap of fashion week!
And for my final big post on the entire event!

xox
Gen
www.geninthecity.com


No comments:

Post a Comment