Wednesday 18 September 2013

guest blogger le closet || hello fall


Saying farewell to summer is always bittersweet. Hanging up the swimsuit can be quite sad, but I know it only means pulling out my boots and leather jacket. This is about the time of year that I completely clear my closet of summer pieces to re-introduce all the fall and winter ones, and although there are still sunny days ahead, September is always the perfect time to introduce transitional pieces that will easily add that Autumn touch. It's always important to also see what basics are missing from your wardrobe as well as adding extra unique ones like a new pattern.

Here I've compiled items that can easily be transitioned now and right into fall and winter.

A FEW TIPS...



SHOP THE LOOK


No comments:

Post a Comment