Tuesday 4 March 2014

Paris Fashion Week is Full of YES

I just caught a glimpse of the Chanel runway show at Paris Fashion Week and I am in love. Karl Largerfeld's Fall 2014 looks were displayed in a fake Chanel supermarket. If this were a real thing, I would probably shop there every day. Cara Delevigne starred in the show, and I could not agree more with this pick. She is perfect for Chanel's pop-culture driven show. The show also featured Kendall Jenner, who is making a serious name for herself in the fashion biz.

Here are some highlights from the show:

Cara rocks this look. I love the head-to-toe pink paired with the long tweed jacket. I would wear this (minus the exposed midriff... brrr)



How awesome is this orange coat? I am also a fan of the center-part pony hairstyle. Super cute.


Those shades! That purse! Those sneaks! I want all of this.






I'm throwing out my current toaster and desperately seeking this one as a replacement.

Dinner party at my place anyone?

I have to say, job well done for Chanel. I'm excited to see what's in store for the other designers. Today and tomorrow mark the last two days of the Ready to Wear campaigns and they certainly saved the best for last. Tonight features Valentino, Alexander McQueen and Paul and Joe, while Miu Miu and Hermès close the week tomorrow. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a Chanel toaster to track down.



No comments:

Post a Comment